Winter All Nighter
Join us for our annual overnight winter event, full of helpful preaching, The Main Event, games, fellowship and more!
- Overnight, Friday, January 27-28 | 6:00pm – 5:00am
- Includes 2 meals, activities, and 3 hours at The Main Event.
- Cost is $50/teen and $40/sponsor. Adult sponsors not participating at the Main Event are $15.00.
- All registration/payments are due the Monday before event to secure tickets. The cost of registration after Monday will increase by $10.
- Each group/individual is required to bring at least one sponsor.
What to Bring
- Separate Attire for The Main Event— Each church will determine what is appropriate for ladies and men while at Main Event. (For the overhead gravity ropes, skirts will be inappropriate.)
- Please follow normal HHBC dress guidelines while on campus. (See FAQs.) The dining hall and tabernacle buildings will be heated.
- No overnight bedding or toiletries are needed. (Drivers who wish to sleep during activity should bring bedding. Please email us to hold a room. No showers are available.)
- Money for concessions.
- Every person must submit a waiver form for the event. All Minors must have their waivers signed by the Parent/Legal Guardian and/or an Adult acting in place of them.
- Please visit DOWNLOADS and choose Event Waivers tab to obtain form.
- We will need churches to drive to the off-site location. All will depart home from there. We will not return to camp.
- If a driver would like a room to catch a couple zzzzz’s, please notify in advance on the Registration/Payment Form. Bring bedding for a twin size. No showers will be available. No one else gets to sleep! Only drivers!